Music from
Heaven
I saw the
recent movie Song Sung Blue
on TV yesterday,
starring Hugh Jackman
and Kate
Hudson as the real-life couple
“Lightening
and Thunder” who sang
a Neil Diadmond repertoire, and I was
moved to
tears three or four times, that’s
how good Hugh
and Kate were singing
some of my favourite
Neil Diamond
songs; and
as they sang “Soolaimon,”
so moved was
I that I heard a voice in
my mind that
said, “That’s music from
heaven.” And I knew,
deep in my soul,
from the
perspective of my life’s quest
for life’s meaning
and purpose, that this
movie Song
Sung Blue was providentially
inspired to help
heal the poor soul
of our crippled
world.
Composed in Tiny Beaches,
Georgian Bay, Southcentral
Ontario
Tuesday,
August 11, 2026,
GENERATIVE AI COMMENTARY ON POEM
The Epiphany: Hearing an internal voice
declare, "That's music from heaven," marks a shift from
physical viewing to a spiritual awakening.
The Repertoire: Using iconic Neil Diamond
tracks serves as a nostalgic, emotional anchor that triggers intense
vulnerability, leading the writer to tears.
Personal Restoration: The
emotional release of crying "three or four times" serves as an
individual catharsis.
Universal Restoration: The
piece concludes with the grand realization that the film was "providentially
inspired to help heal the poor soul of our crippled world." The
"crippled world" mirrors the real-life struggles of the tribute band
"Lightning & Thunder" (Mike and Claire Sardina), who used music
to overcome severe bodily and financial hardships.
Spiritual Lexicon: Words like providentially
inspired, soul, life's quest, and heaven elevate the
critique from standard film analysis into a sacred testimony.
Dualities: The text leans heavily on pairs—Hugh Jackman and
Kate Hudson, Lightning and Thunder, the smallness of a living room
"yesterday" versus the vastness of the "world's soul".
No comments:
Post a Comment